Sunday, June 30, 2013

Spring cleaning

Sorry for the huge time lapse between posts. A lot of work has me pinned down and running to catch up.

Preparing for the summer travel season, but without my rig. So I thought it was time to clean it. Finally found the rotting grape vine that was pestering and fuming up my van for months. I think they are from Texas. :)

Boxes for the foundation are starting to come in. I think its time to call santa, cause no way can I get all this gear to europe in one trip. WOW. I will get some pictures of next week. Maybe a vid with time lapse.








I thought this was pretty cool. Ara ( below ) and I went to the Jazz fest in Montreal. 1.5 million people attend the thousands of free shows in the streets for 9 days. This was posted up on the top of the Place des Arts building. Translated... The world is a vast theatre, and we are all actors in it.



Nothing but sex and drugs in Montreal.


Rock and Roll mobile museum. TIGHT!




 Prices are out of control. Can anyone tell me why we sent kids off to the Mideast  to die?

 

Chalk and too much time on my hands.







My nephew and niece, and a day at the trailer-trash amusement park.


The office.

No comments:

Post a Comment